This is my current favourite thing on a hot summers day when nothing sounds appealing, except for this: a nice cool, nourishing, and hydrating bowl of chocolate chia pudding topped with coconut cream and warm, melted raspberries!
I’ve shared my recipe for basic chia seed pudding before, providing you with the perfect chia seed pudding ratio. This recipe follows that same ratio, of course, but includes additional ingredients, such as cacao, coconut cream, and raspberries.
Although this combination is to die for, I’m kind of on a chia pudding kick these days, so I’ve got a lot more recipes and unique combinations up my sleeve! So, if you love chia pudding as much as I do, stay tuned because I will be sharing more chia seed pudding recipes throughout the next
couple several weeks! I wasn’t lying when I said I was on a chia pudding kick…
I would love to know – what’s your favourite chia seed pudding flavour combination? Do you have any flavour requests for me? I’d gladly create something just for you!
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Coconut Cream and Raspberries
An easy breakfast, snack, or dessert that can be prepared ahead of time!
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, from the can (I personally use the Aroy-D brand)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaping spoon cacao powder
- 5 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Coconut cream
- Frozen raspberries, melted
- In a glass jar with a lid, add coconut milk, water, chia seeds, cacao powder, and stevia. Secure the lid on tight and shake. Allow the chia to sit for a minute or do, and then shake again. Do this a few more times before placing in the fridge to sit overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, remove the chia pudding from the glass jar, transferring it into a serving bowl.
- Top chocolate chia pudding with a scoop of coconut cream and melted frozen raspberries!
I usually make this recipe the night before, but that’s not necessary. Give it at least 30 – 60 minutes before serving, allowing the chia seeds to fully absorb the liquid. However, the longer you let it sit, the better!