Warning: this might be your new favourite recipe
I love proscuitto and we all know I am in the “Avocado Makes Everything Better” club, so why haven’t I attempted this recipe before!?
When you throw proscuitto under the broiler for a few minutes, it gets pleasantly crisp and it acts as the perfect hug around a creamy avocado. It sounds like heaven because it is. Pure breakfast heaven.
Enjoy these fat filled bites for breakfast, snack, or appetizer!
- 2 avocados (preferably on the firmer side)
- 6 slices proscuitto
- Slice avocados in half, remove stone
- Slice each half into 3 smaller slices, carefully scoop out of skin
- With your 12 slices of avocado, wrap each in 1/2 of a slice of proscuitto
- On a lined baking sheet, place each wrapped avocado on the baking sheet
- Put in your oven set to “broil” for 3 – 5 mins or until proscuitto is crispy! Keep an eye on it, you don’t want it to burn.