I have shared a few curry dishes with you already, but this is the simplest of them all! The other night I was craving a comforting curry dish, but had to have dinner on the table in a matter of minutes, so this recipe was born! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Quick Shrimp Curry
Recipe Type: Entree
A quick shrimp curry made with minimal ingredients that can be made in a matter of minutes!
- 1 398 mL BPA-free can pure pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1.5 – 2 tbsp curry powder (more/less based on taste preference and heat tolerance)
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cardamom
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled, deveined, and thawed
- In a deep skillet, whisk together pumpkin, coconut milk, and spices over medium heat.
- Bring sauce to a light simmer and season to taste.
- Add shrimp to sauce and continue to cook until all shrimp are fully cooked, no longer transparent and curled.
- Remove from heat and serve.