Curry is one of my most favourite things to eat, so I couldn’t believe it when I realized I had never made curry chicken in soup form before!
I love curry and I love soup, so imagine this recipe to be the birth child of a comforting bowl of curry and the most soul nourishing bowl of soup you’ve ever had.
Seriously. You won’t want this bowl of soup to end!
As usual, this soup recipe calls for leftover protein. I used leftover chicken thighs for this recipe, but feel free to use whatever you have on hand or saute a couple of chicken thighs in a pot before adding the rest of the ingredients if you do not have any leftover protein on hand.
Curry Chicken Soup (Paleo/Keto/Whole30)
A deliciously creamy comforting bowl of curry soup with chicken and tons of vegetables!
- 1 cup Osso Good Bones chicken bone broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (my favourite brand is Aroy-D)
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower rice
- 1 cup broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 carrot, (approximately 1/2 cup) coined
- 1 serving leftover chicken thigh, diced or shredded
- 1 tsp Primal Palate curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring to combine everything well.
- Add more curry powder if needed and season with sea salt to your taste preference.
- Once the carrots and broccoli are tender, remove from heat, transfer to your serving bowl, and enjoy!